Horse back riding at its best!
Whinny Acres is known
as a Horse Lovers Paradise, with a horse adventure for
all levels of riders. Whether you have never been on
a horse, are an experienced rider, or own your own horse
and want to bring it to our Guest Ranch to ride our
trails, you are sure to have a great time.
We offer trail rides, as short as one hour, or as long
as a week, with over 100 miles of trails in all types
of terrain. Experience the Saugeen River, ride alongside the lake, up hills, through valleys and numerous
types of forest.
- Unique horse adventures
- Hourly trail rides
- Day rides
- Overnight, weekend, and 3 day camping rides
- Five day rides staying at Bed & Breakfasts
- Special event rides
- Sleigh and wagon rides for groups of 4 or more
- Bed & Breakfast at the farm with hot tub
& swimming pool
- Equestrian Campground, Bunkie’s, &
Bed & Bales for horse owners
- Day and overnight children riding camps
- Getaway packages during the winter months
- Snowshoe trails and rentals.
For Extra SAFETY we provide:
- Complimentary Riding instruction in the arena for
new riders before starting
out on the trails.
- covered stirrups, so you can wear running
- horses that will match your height, and ability
Please call ahead at 519-924-1478 so that we can suit
you to the horse that matches your requirements for
the most enjoyable riding experience.